Micro-Mesh is widely used in the hobby industry. We've listed a few of the most popular uses, but there are many more such as:
- Billiards - Manufacturing and polishing of pool cues. Use Micro-Mesh Regular grades.
- Bowling - polishing the balls to match the amount of grip needed to the lane conditions. Use Micro-Mesh Regular grades.
- Watch and Clock Crystals - Removing scratches and haze on plastic crystals - use Micro-Mesh Regular and Micro-Gloss liquid abrasive. *Do not use on glass watch crystals.
- Decoupage - To rub out the laquered/varnished finish - use Micro-Mesh Regular.
- Fire arms - To polish gun stocks, use Micro-Mesh Regular.
- Knives and swords - Use Micro-Mesh MX to polish blades and Micro-Mesh Regular to polish wood handles
- Porcelain Restoration and china repair - To smooth out chips and damage prior to repainting - Use Micro-Mesh Regular or AO grades.
- Radio and Electronic Equipment and Gear - To polish and remove scratches from displays and remove corrosion from electrical parts - Use Micro-Mesh Regular for plastic portions and Micro-Mesh MX for metal objects.
- Golfing - To remove scratches and scuffs from clubs - Use Micro-Mesh MX grades along with Micro-Gloss liquid abrasives.
- Snow and Surf Boards - Use Micro-Mesh Regular grades to polish and remove any drag from coated surfaces, buff with Micro-Gloss liquid abrasive. Improves speed and glide.